- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, who eternally exists in three entities: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s Son, who being fully God became fully man, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed many miracles, died on the cross for the sins of the world and was physically raised from the dead. He now reigns with God, continually interceding on behalf of His people, and He will personally come again to gather those who have been faithful.
- We believe that our salvation comes through God’s free gift of grace through Christ’s death on the cross. As recipients of this grace, our desire is to carry out the principles and patterns modeled to us in scripture including belief, repentance, confession, baptism, and in every way attempting to produce fruit representing transformed lives.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who glorifies Jesus Christ, works in all people to bring them to faith and obedience, and dwells in believers, equipping and empowering them for lives of holy living and fruitful service.
Man and Sin
- We believe that sin is very real in the world and all people suffer from its consequences. We also believe that all people have ruined their relationship with God by sinning against Him. Therefore, all people deserve just punishment for their rebellion.
- We believe that we are called to pursue a lifestyle of love, purity, obedience and holiness.
- We believe that all Christians are to be witnesses of Jesus Christ and are to discover and use their God-given gifts for ministry in every endeavor of their lives.
- We believe that all people are made in the image of God which makes humankind unique from the rest of creation. Therefore, we believe in the equality and essential dignity of men and women of all races, ages (including the pre-born), and classes.
- We believe in the family, celibate singleness, and faithful heterosexual marriage as the patterns God designed for us.
Heaven and Hell
- We believe that Satan and his helpers are real and work hard at trying to lead people away from God. We believe that Satan’s power has ultimately been defeated by Jesus Christ, and when Jesus returns, Satan will be eternally punished for his rebellion against God.
- We believe in Heaven and Hell. Those found in Christ Jesus will live eternally in His presence. Those apart from Christ will experience a literal Hell.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is reliable and without error in all its teaching, and is the final authority for faith and practice.
- We believe that the Church, of which Jesus Christ is the Head, consists of all believers and exists to worship God and to continue Christ’s mission of making disciples and bringing hope, healing, and justice to all of society. We believe that all Christians need to be a part of a local Church for their spiritual well-being.